As part of the General Data Protection Regulations (known as “GDPR”), SA AXIAL BEAUBOURG – HOTEL DUO has adopted a Customer personal data protection policy summarized in this charter.
1. Responsible for processing
Personal data is collected by the company: Sa Axial Beaubourg with a capital of €597,600.00 whose registered office is 11 rue du Temple 75004 Paris – FRANCE, registered within the Paris RCS under number B 352 757 074.
2. Data collected
We collect and process the following data:
- Your identity (title, surname, first names, address, telephone numbers, email, date of birth, IP address). A copy of an identity document may also be kept for the purposes of proof of the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to meet a legal obligation;
- Your browsing data;
- Data relating to your means of payment (bank details, check number, credit card number, expiry date of the credit card, visual cryptogram, etc.);
- Data relating to transactions carried out on our websites and directly within our company;
- Data relating to the commercial relationship, those necessary for achieving loyalty, prospecting, study, survey and promotional actions;
- Geolocation data.
The collection of information on minors will only concern their surname, first name, nationality and date of birth and can only be transmitted by a legally responsable adult. Consequently, it is your responsibility to ensure that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your authorization.
4. Purposes of data processing
The processing of personal data that you communicate to us on the website, mobile site, mobile applications or any other medium may have all or part of the following purposes:
- Adapt and improve our services (satisfaction surveys, complaint management, etc.);
- Manage our relationship with our prospects (prospecting action, solicitations, etc.);
- Comply with our legal obligations (police file, etc.);
- Secure and improve your use of our website;
- Manage your requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition ;
- As a guarantee for the reservation of rooms.
5. Data recipients
The personal data that you communicate to us on the website, the mobile site and the mobile applications, may be transmitted, within the limits of their respective attributions:
- To employees of SA Axial Beaubourg (Commercial Department, Revenue Management and Web Department, IT Department, Communication Department, Operations Department, Legal Department, Financial Department, etc.)
- To service providers and authorized partners of SA Axial Beaubourg (banks, IT subcontractors, OTAs, etc.) who are asked to put in place strict confidentiality and protection measures for this data,
- To the competent authorities in accordance with a legal obligation or a legal request from a public authority.
In any case, the information collected through our website is only used and is the subject of external communication for the sole purposes detailed above or to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
6. Duration of storage
The personal data that we collect from our customers cannot be kept beyond the retention period strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship.
In addition, customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes is kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Those relating to a non-client prospect are kept for a period of three years from the last contact from the prospect.
7. Social networks
If you use features related to social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Linkedin, etc.) on our website, and given the sharing of data that this involves, the providers of these social media may send us information that you chose to make public when registering, which depend on their respective privacy policies. You can change your corresponding privacy settings and preferences on the websites of such social networks if you wish to stop this sharing of data. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons.
8. Customer rights
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), the customer has a right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability and opposition.
You can exercise this right with our General Management at the email address email@example.com or at the following postal address: HOTEL DUO, 11 rue du Temple, Paris 75004.
If you notice an irregularity in the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (“CNIL”).